Heading back to school doesn't need to be a burden!
Going back to college can be a stressful time, but paying for it shouldn't be!
- Find out what it costs - The first step is to understand exactly how much money is needed to meet the cost of attending. SunTrust's financial aid tools can help.
- Find free money - Before thinking about borrowing, search for scholarships and grants as well as school work-study programs.
- Find out what's available in federal loans - This program also has loans available to undergraduate students, graduate students, and parents, regardless of income level and is available through the U.S. Department of Education.
- Last resort private student loans - If the cost of college can't be covered through grants, scholarships and federal loans (Stafford, PLUS and Grad PLUS), consider private loan options from SunTrust (Custom Choice Loan® and the SunTrust Graduate Business School Loan). With these private loans, money can be borrowed for education related expenses such as transportation, housing, a computer to use at school, etc.
- Other options - May be available such as: 529 plans, home equity loans/lines, stock secured loans/lines.
More questions? Contact Us
Custom Choice Loan® or Graduate Business School Loan inquiries, call 866.232.3889.
Private Student Loan Consolidation inquiries, call 866.897.9793
Academic Answer® Loan inquiries, call 800.233.0557
For general inquiries, call 800.552.3006
Contact Us Online.