Yes, you can find money for college.
The idea of going to college is pretty exciting. But the idea of paying for college is kind of overwhelming. No need to stress out over it, though. Just start planning now.
- Search everywhere humanly possible for scholarships and grants in just a few clicks.
- Figure out how much money you'll need for college.
- Learn all about federal student loans. These government loans have lower interest rates, which means you'll owe less in the long run.
- If your mom or dad is going to help you out, they can learn about student loans in our Parents section of the Web site.
- If you can't get everything funded with scholarships, grants and federal student loans, you might want to look at private student loan options from SunTrust to "fill in the gaps."
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us.