Permanent Residents

Permanent Residents must provide verification of Residency and Immigration Status. If you have any questions about what documents are acceptable, please contact us.

All Permanent Residents must provide a copy of the most current Resident Alien Card, FORM I-551 (I.E. Green Card) showing permanent Resident Alien Status of the United States or other CIS documentation demonstrating the legal right to reside in the U.S. permanently.

Acceptable forms for permanent resident aliens include:

  1. Alien Registration Receipt Card, Form I-551 (i.e., Green Card) with an unexpired date on the front of the card.
  2. Conditional Alien Registration Receipt Card, I-551 with an unexpired INS I-751.
  3. Unexpired passport with an unexpired stamp "Process for I-551. Temporary Evidence of Lawful Admission for Permanent Resident. Valid until MM-DD-YYYY. Employment Authorized.".

International Students

International students must apply with a cosigner who is a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident. During the application process, international students will be required to provide the following -