Heading back to school doesn't need to be a burden!
Going back to college can be a stressful time, but paying for it shouldn't be!
- Find out what it costs - The first step is to understand exactly how much money is needed to meet the cost of attending. Our financial aid tools can help.
- Find free money - Before thinking about borrowing, search for scholarships and grants as well as school work-study programs.
- Find out what's available in federal student loans - This program also has loans available to undergraduate students, graduate students, and parents, regardless of income level and is available through the U.S. Department of Education.
- Private student loans - If the cost of college can't be covered through grants, scholarships and federal student loans (Stafford, PLUS and Grad PLUS), consider private student loan options from SunTrust such as the Custom Choice Loan® or the SunTrust Graduate Business School Loan. With either of these options, money can be borrowed for education related expenses such as transportation, housing, a computer to use at school, etc.
- SunTrust has other options, too - 529 plans and home equity lines of credit.
More questions? Contact Us
Custom Choice Loan® or Graduate Business School Loan inquiries, call 866.232.3889.
For general inquiries, call 800.552.3006
Contact Us Online.
Paying for college can be a challenge. SunTrust can help navigate the options.
Before you look into paying for your college expenses, it's important to know how much money you'll need. Our money management resources, tools, and budgeting tips can help.
Financial Aid Tools
Use our college tuition guide and step-by-step guide to paying for college for planning advice on how to avoid getting too over-burdened with debt before you've earned a degree.
Scholarships & Grants
Before you get a loan, we encourage you to try getting scholarships and grants first. Our list of online resources can help. You can also register for the SunTrust Off to College Scholarship Sweepstakes (see Official Rules for details).